Ready to get started?
Who Makes a Good Candidate for Plastic Surgery?
Dr. Cooper has a comprehensive process to determine candidacy for plastic surgery in his practice based in Jupiter and Palm Beach. We feel that patient selection is a critical element in ensuring successful surgical outcomes and limiting the risk of complications. Dr. Cooper specializes in facelift, neck lift, eyelid, and breast surgery and believes that being highly specialized makes him and our staff experts at these procedures and all aspects of pre and post-operative care.
Good candidates for plastic surgery in Jupiter and Palm Beach with Dr. Cooper should meet the following criteria:
- At a healthy and stable weight with a BMI less than 30.
- In good health or have medical clearance from any specialists that you see regularly, such as a cardiologist
- Able to have surgery within six months of your consultation. This means being financially prepared, at goal/stable weight, taking time off from work, having support from family if necessary, and staying within the state of Florida for 7 to 10 days.
- Has appropriate budget expectations. Our office will provide price ranges prior to your consultation based on your areas of concern.
- Non-smoker or can limit or stop smoking during the pre-and post-operative time frame.